Lands of Forever - Male Ver. Lands of Forever - Male Ver.

Oh My!

This is amazing and you are one talented fellow! I love this song! If you did a woman singer, I think it'll will lose it's effort. Since you used your voice it's something different and unexpected. You voice is what made this song special! Great job yo!

VA Comp - General-Ivan Part 2 VA Comp - General-Ivan Part 2

OMG! XD

Super cool!!!! I really enjoy your voice acting, and the ending isLMAO!

A.u.r.o.r.a. A.u.r.o.r.a.

Lovely

This short piece is very moving, please keep up the great work.

No1r responds:

Thank you, sweet angel!

(having love) Till Dawn (having love) Till Dawn

Nice!

This song is sex on wheels.....

This is amazing!

No1r responds:

I'm happy you like it!

Sapphire Tears Sapphire Tears

OMG!

This is Hot! Its very smooth at first, but it puts up like you said. Its amazing! Now that I'm practicing on my Flash skills(which is at lvl 0 lol) I really want to animate to this piece! With your permission of course!

merlin responds:

I'm pretty much fine with anyone using any one of my songs for anything non-commercial, as long as I get credited! ... and as long as I don't have to sign over the copywrites. You should upload a flash video you've done! I should probably get around to re-eqing this song (though I'll have to upload it as a whole new song, cause you can't edit the song after someone's used it in a flash entry) Just let me know when you're planning on doing this, and I'll get a more crisp copy of it to you! And let me know what format is easiest for you to work with!

If I had Lungs If I had Lungs

Amazing....

This really does inspire me to draw something from your piece. It's different and it's well put together. ;D

merlin responds:

I'm a fan of the melody of this song, and that's about it! If you were to go back and read all of the comments and replies on this song, then you'll see I'm actually surprised of all my work, this one made it to the front page of the audio portal. It's a really love it or hate it kind of song. Also a little wonky with the EQing, and the guitar feedback is a bit much... I should re-do this one some time, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to it... cause like I said... not my favorite song, haha.

Thanks for the review, and love! It'd be awesome to see what you came up with if you were to draw to this!

Torngaea(I can't wait forever) Torngaea(I can't wait forever)

Wow!

This piece is breath taking! I really enjoy listening to your work!

merlin responds:

And I enjoy reading your reviews! Thanks for listening, and liking it. I'm really proud of this one, sadly, I don't think most other people like it as much as I do! I got to learn a ton of new techniques on this one, I had a lot of fun doing it, too.

Castlevania III - Beginning Castlevania III - Beginning

I love it!

This is Hot! keep up the amazing work!

Stage3-1 responds: